02 January, 2021

2021 - Done right but...

So...the Nature enthusiast that I be.. I was waiting to capture the first sunrise of 2021. My father suggested of us going to Umbarligaon. As two excited photography lovers as we are , we started towards the destination.

Unusual of me, was I had decided to do some photosession , so BIRDING wasn't really on my list. I was simply intending to have some air, sun and wind inside me. We went to the spot whistling with the wind and enjoying the morning sun scribbled with clouds. We clicked some photos and sighted some birds. 

We decided to take our way back to home as we do when we got hungry or tired . We packed up and were ready to leave when our bike started wobbling on the roads. Dad understood that this was something unusual. So, he told a passer by to check the tire. The TIRE had punctured...on a BUSYROAD , AMIDST the jungle on both the sides. As protective as my father is, he told me catch a rickshaw and leave the spot. I simply denied and told him we will go together, NO MATTER WHAT !! 

I told my dad to handover me the camera bag, to which he was hesitant first but agreed later. He dragged the vehicle through the road, while I held the two heavy bags, mine behind and his in front. We dreaded together halfway looking for help but no avail. Gathering the remaining guts in him, he drove alone till the main road. The FRONT tire was working just fine. Now, I was alone carrying myself with the two bags on the first day of the month, looking weird to myself. 

I just had to keep my hopes high. I started walking in glee, took out my camera and started capturing birds sighted on my way. This was the time, I sighted a rarity of our region  ORIENTAL TURTLE DOVE. The bird was sighted for the second time after 2016.

After walking for a while , I was reaching the main road when Dad gave me a call that he found a garage. THANKING all the elements in the NATURE, I took heavy steps and walked towards the main road. Thankfully, the main road wasn't that far. Dad waited at the main road, got the puncture removed and then we left the place.

I just had a monologue with GOD about stopping the adventures in my life and I myself realized that,THIS IS HOW IT WILL ALWAYS BE...TAKE IT OR TAAKE ITT...THERE IS NO ESCAPE, BECAUSE HE (GOD) IS THE BOSS and everything will always be HIS WAY. 

And, For you all reading this, ALWAYS PUT GOD FIRST...ALWAYS !!
Amen to HISways...
Hail the ALMIGHTY
Hail the CREATOR💖😇

LOVE AND LIGHT
💓💫