19 February, 2013

Voices and Dreams

My life folds and unfolds itself 
My love brightens and dims

 

At night when I lie on my bed, 
And enter into a deep sleep, 
He injects memories into my soul, 
And appear in my dream, untold

 

I wake up screaming to myself 
"Oh what a fate? I have to face!"
Why does he appear in my dreams
When I had walked away long before..

 

A voice in my heart often prompts me 
He needs you a lot, go there and be, 
I make up my mind to follow the voice,
But, Then another speech arise

 

"Don't be a fool!!" says it
It will be dangerous if you fall
And, I bury my love deep inside
Scattering the existence of those voices,

 

I gather myself and turn away,
To a new morning and a newer day...
But, the voices never stop,
They prompt to me and order a lot,
But, I so helpless, they know me,

Carry on with life with a high spirit and glee...