17 February, 2013

The Denial...


I deny to look back now,
Yes, I deny to turn back now,
Don't ever call me and stop thinking about me,
Your unsaid vibes reach me and I fail to control myself,
Get lost with all your memories.

Although, I can feel your loneliness clearly,
I deny to look back now,
Every time I felt that you are lonely,
I ran towards you, to help you, to heal you,
Without thinking about the consequences.

But, Not now, Not anymore,
Not because, I can't see how lonely you feel
Nor because, I want to punish  you

But because, I want to see you a Man,
A man who needs no support of anyone,
A man who stands on his own two feet,
Without expecting any understanding from anyone,

The day I see you like that,
Trust me, there will be none as happy as I would be
I know " We can't be together"
Yet, I will always pray for you and your happiness
And you know it...